<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2195627578476151971?origin\x3dhttp://xadulated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I belong to you now,
no matter what,
I still loveyou.
Now or future.
adulated-han .blogspot.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007
Shihan, posted at 2:15 AM

Chalet :D
Had a fun time at the chalet, ride bike, chit chat, bbq.. Really enjoyed myself.
I really love the beach there, the sea breeze and every single soul there.
Thought of a lot of things and reflected on a lot of past memories..
Let's not be EMO; Ha. Getting better now. A lot more relaxed after the chalet.
Our neighbours are so F*** up. CHICKEN WING CHICKEN WING. Sickenning. Haven't slept well cos of the damn air-con. mamade, we mistook the aircon switch as the heater's, end up the second day then get to sleep. but, NO SPACE FOR ME! Ended up going to Mac with Twin, Raven, Cassy, Xian & Tobby. After Mac wanted to WAKE EVERYONE UP. but all lying down there like dead pigs. Hence, went home with Cassy & Twin.. Slept like a log once I reached home. Tired.. Good night people. :D Want know the details ask me personally okay! Too lazy to talk here. LOL.