<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2195627578476151971?origin\x3dhttp://xadulated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I belong to you now,
no matter what,
I still loveyou.
Now or future.
adulated-han .blogspot.com

Saturday, April 14, 2007
Shihan, posted at 9:29 AM

Facing alot of problems.. Don't know where to start from, things are coming back after that long rest.. We just didn't quarrel for the sake of having peace.. But things have to be solved anyway.

Friday, on the way to night lessons had a quarrel with mummy on the car.. Hais, so went to night lessons and then to bunk. Reached bunk, Silent wasn't there.. Saw some friends.. Then went to have dinner with CK, Lex, Lian, Meow, Browy .. Wasn't really in the right mood at first.. Lexy ask " 你做么...sian sian 的... 笑 leh..." Went to mac.. He really had a hard time making me laugh.. Though he suceeded at last.. I was laughing and laughing... I can't just speak properly with all his crap. Then rushed back to bunk for the comppy ! xD Went back, booked a comp. Sat next to RAE when I don't even know its her. lol.. Went in the 1st round.. then OUT at the second one.. x[ After bunking, went to eat with twinny, xian, cassy, elvis, elvira, hao, fa, dk, qi hao, stan& soon weng. Everywhere is full. Damn. So went to Parklane's mac. After that they wanted to play billard where some of them went home.. I was quarrelling with mum on phone when we walked to parklane. Hais. After billard went home.. Was disappointed, but tried to be a good daughter so washed the dishes.. Then went to sleep.
Saturday, rushed out to settle XiaoAi's taiji. Waste my time man.. Then after that went to bugis to find mummy.. After that went to look for Eileen's crown for her company dinner.. Then, went to Loyang tua pek gong to pray. I was super sway lah. Then went home after that. Quarrelled again.. The art of quarrels.. Having each other's bond closer.. Cried and had super swollen eyes. hais. After that, went in audi and then hao called. He's facing alot of problems too. Sad.. We two sisters are so pitiful .. Woke up early in the morning, did homework and then.. Blogged.
Mood is still down .. Things will get better soon.. I guess ..(: