<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2195627578476151971?origin\x3dhttp://xadulated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I belong to you now,
no matter what,
I still loveyou.
Now or future.
adulated-han .blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Shihan, posted at 7:57 AM

So, he'd read.. Well, I see the effort you've made finally.. I'm trying to let go, to forsake all the hopes I have. At least, I feel better now .. (:

Today, didn't get enough sleep.. Woke up, saw the sms he sent. Thanks for understanding and the efforts you've tried. It's not you to blame.. Nobody's at fault.. Then went school and attended the damn english lesson. Fucking NIE teacher shouted at me.. I know it's my fault but she don't have to do that to me, doesn't she? Anyway.. She freaking woke me up from my lalaland.. After that went to dance lessons. New steps .. Same old stuffs as usual. End of school, stayed back for the History project and at the same time, presented the powerpoint slides that I've spent my sleeping hours for to Mrs Tay. She said, she was impressed. :D WAHAHA . At least, she appreciated the work we've done. Then came home.. Went audition, saw him and he told me he got 1 week off.. Well, I hope to meet him of course. But this time, I don't think I'll be the one taking the initiative to ask. I'm afraid and sick of being declined.. If he does ask, I'll meet him. Confirm. But.. I doubt that he'll really ask .. Sigh. Normal day, normal events today.. Hais. Things will get better I guess.. (:

Found this Cute and funny Video of Ayumi ~ :D Enjoy..