<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2195627578476151971?origin\x3dhttp://xadulated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I belong to you now,
no matter what,
I still loveyou.
Now or future.
adulated-han .blogspot.com

Friday, July 13, 2007
Shihan, posted at 10:56 PM

Haven't been logging in, cause so many problems happened the past month.
I really missed my dad, he left without a word. He promised to come back, and I trust that he will.
Thanks for people around me. I'd learnt to be strong, not depending on anyone.
Have a new haircut. I'm going short now! Some have bad comment, some good comments and some have neither. No matter what. I'm gonna love my hair as it's already cut ma! If my financial allows, I'll go for extention maybe :D I want to continue dancing. I really like that kinda way of expressing myself, releasing all my stress. Things will get better I guess. I love you guys.