My heart aches. Can I be a kid for a moment please? I'm tired of all these. Go away. I hate all of you. ALL ARE MORONS. Why am I always there when you guys need me? When I need all of you where are you? Am I that hateful?! Please, give me a break. I hate all of you. I need a break man.. I'm seriously tired.. Yes, I think too much. How can you possibly expect me not to think when life's so difficult? Why those idiots have to bully me? why. I am nice, but not for you to bully... Someone save me from my despair. I'm scared and afraid. I've tried my best, but you are not satisfied. Why is it so? No one's ever there. I'm always alone, forever alone..
I need someone desparately. All aren't true. All are hypocrites. I dislike all of you. I want someone to understand me. I seriously need a break too..