It's been long since I've really cursed people.
Hey you morons, listen up. Can you guys just be AUTOMATIC?
When you see people who need help can't you just stop playing your damn stupid game and help?! You don't earn my respect, so don't blame me for speaking ill to you. You want respect? Then earn it. You don't stay in people house, not paying rent AND WANT PEOPLE TO DO YOUR DAMN CHORES FOR YOU.
You these morons don't earn my respect, Push all the fault to me?! You fucking promise breaker. How old are you? Can't you be more mature? Don't you know what's embarrassed?
You dumbass seriously piss me off. I've put up with you long enough.
Can't you see that people is so freaking troubled already? Why add up to people's trouble?
I'm not your maid nor your nanny alright, do your own stuffs and stop using me as AN EXCUSE.
You are the culprit that made me so pissed off and being so rude..
I'm not at the least sorry, I don't feel hurt anymore by you guys.
You all damn faggots are NOTHING to me.