What the fuck? You no money my fault, the fucking M1 don't allow your cb number to be retrieved also my fault? You think it's very nice to fucking ask people for money?
Ask you fucking to give me time right, there NAGNAGNAG. It's very sickenning lah.
Then when you need money EVERYTHING also I BUY. Then gave you a solution earlier you also didn't want to fucking do. THEN MY FAULT ALSO?
The African kids fucking no food also my fault. Iraqs go on killing people on streets also my fault.
You think what? I am kinda god that can POP out money isit?
You think you no money then I fucking rich isit? I haven't been really shopping right?
Birthday present also didn't ask you to buy like previous years. I know all of you are poor mah, I didn't expect much also, but ended up MY FAULT. EVERYTHING MY FAULT
Wth? I'm trying so much to be filial here right, what you expect me to do.. I am a student for goodness sake. WHAT YOU WANT? I don't want keep asking money and spending but you kept on blaming me on everything. Everything I do is wrong, everything I tried to do is never appreciated. What you want? I didn;t ask anything from you. FUCK.