<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2195627578476151971?origin\x3dhttp://xadulated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I belong to you now,
no matter what,
I still loveyou.
Now or future.
adulated-han .blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Shihan, posted at 3:32 AM

Han's here to blog.
I'm so bored.
Reasons:

1 Missed my test
2. Worried for the Mc tomorrow
3. On diet
4. Sick

Mum says that I'm going crazy. Yes, I'm really going crazy.
Woke up in the morning, the clock on my mobile reads 06.39.
Was uber lazy hence rest for awhile. Woke up again and see that it reads 06.58
Oh yea, I'm late. Don't have to prepare already. Thought of a excuse..
Went to the toilet and came out telling mummy that I'd a stomache. Woola, done.
But, I really have a stomache after that, running nose and sore throat. What a day, it's raining outside, the weather great to hibernate. Ha, slept till noon and received Lily's sms.
Wanted to go and meet her after school & after preparing, she said that she have something on..
Stayed at home with mum, maple, audition, computer, piano, food....
It's time for me to go on diet, I feel so darn sinful..
Birthday soon. Haha :D
Now that I remember, I forgot to inform them the change in time. I think I'm suffering from STM. Okay, bored. I wanna sleep.